Subscribe to our blog
Thanks for subscribing to the blog.
With exciting prizes, informative demos, and exclusive VIP meetings, NetApp will again be the top partner at Microsoft Ignite. Here’s why you will love our interactive presence at Microsoft Ignite March 2–4, 2021.
You do not want to miss Microsoft Ignite this year. It is digital and free to attend, and NetApp is pulling out all the stops with valuable information sessions, technical “how-to” sessions, and booth swag galore.
This event will be the second-ever digital Microsoft Ignite and the excitement is building. Last Fall’s digital event was incredible, and this time there is more than ever to experience. We anticipate hundreds of thousands of virtual attendees. Everybody who is anybody. And that includes you.
Building on our 30-year partnership with Microsoft, NetApp is excited to be a top-level sponsor at Microsoft Ignite again this year, showcasing Azure NetApp Files and our Azure portfolio, our successes, and our customers (who love what we are doing to help transform their businesses). Register for Ignite today.
1. Get Started Now with a Free Gift (and chance to win more)
Did we mention prizes? One of the most exciting elements of any event is the chance to win great prizes and Ignite checks all those boxes. You could win our grand prize, which is a professional Content Creation Kit valued at $10,000, including equipment, remote training, and support to turn you into a video and social media rock star.
Of course, you have an even better chance of winning hundreds of other great prizes and gifts including Jabra headsets and speakers, Air Pods, blue-tinted glasses, backpacks, socks, and tees. Register on NetApp's Ignite page and get started on your winning spree today with a free gift.
2. Featured Session – Things go better with Coke + Microsoft + NetApp!
Francesco Quinterno, CTO of CONA Services, Director of Cloud Engineering, Uday Reddy, and Microsoft VP Anand Ramakrishna will present “Bringing agility to SAP on Azure: How CONA transformed their business.” Learn how Azure NetApp Files helped CONA migrate their legacy SAP environment to a more agile Azure VM scale-out cluster. Here’s a sneak peek.
And many more sessions:
- Ask the experts – “NetApp delivers VDI at enterprise scale” – Get the most from your Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) by adding NetApp’s Virtual Desktop Service (VDS)
- Tech Talk – “Your journey to Azure begins with backup and disaster recovery” – It’s a technical exploration of how Cloud Volumes ONTAP for Azure and Cloud Manager will lower your cloud costs and operational burden
- On-demand video session – “Build a reliable, high-performance landscape for your SAP on Azure migration” – Learn the tools Microsoft and NetApp have put in place to de-risk your SAP cloud migration
Teams to Teams sessions:
- John “JG” Chirapurath, Microsoft VP and James Whitemore, NetApp CMO, discuss how customers are winning better when they choose both Microsoft and NetApp in Azure
- SAP’s CTO, Lalit Patel and Microsoft’s VP of Engineering, Anand Ramakrishna explore why SAP runs better on Azure
- NetApp’s Jeff Whitaker and Scott McCullough dig into the technical details of how Azure NetApp Files does the heavy lifting for any SAP migration to Azure
3. Our amazing virtual booth – Network with black belts, pick up swag, play trivia, and win
“This is unlike anything I’ve experienced at any virtual event – really well done. I will return again.”
Join us at our virtual booth on March 3rd 2–5 p.m., PST. One of the best things about attending events is networking, creating connections, and getting your questions answered. We are excited to again host Networking with NetApp sessions to give you virtual face time, watch demos, listen to a presentation, pick up swag, and play trivia.
It all starts with NetApp Executive Chat and Q&A 2–3p.m., PST, with Ronen Schwartz, SVP and GM Cloud Volumes, NetApp. Prepare to have a great time. Sign up today.
4. Don’t miss customer wins, demos, and more prizes
Register for Ignite and visit the NetApp Partner Page on the Microsoft Ignite Portal:
- Customer Successes – Hear from customers like SAP, CONA, and Repsol how Azure NetApp Files has revolutionized their operations, and in some cases even saved their cloud migration projects
- Demos – Find out how Azure NetApp Files can save you hundreds of hours, reduce cost, and simplify your enterprise; discover how to build your hybrid cloud; learn how to manage and scale 10,000 global desktops with Virtual Desktop Service, Azure NetApp Files, and Global File Cache
- Prizes – Even more chances to win
Visit the NetApp Ignite Page for detailed information, sign up for updates, and receive your first gift.
5. Schedule a VIP meeting
At every event there is that stand-out moment when you know you made the right decision to attend, and this event will effect real change for your business. Every year we run a select number of 1:1 VIP meetings, and every single time, our customers tell us that their VIP session was their pinnacle.
Be sure to register for your VIP session and make the most of Microsoft Ignite. And don’t forget to pick up your VIP gift, just for meeting with us.
Together Microsoft and NetApp are accelerating the pace of digital transformation for our customers.
Clear your calendar for this event and don’t miss all the excitement at Ignite.